• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay:
I'm not sure that if I had any past affiliation with "Dungeons & Dragons" that I'd necessarily admit that in public....but thats just me!

Something tells me that he has made a couple of dollars of it. . .

Soggy:
Alas, I could have given it to you this weekend, but somehow I didn't see your booth. Make some good sales?

All sales are good sales. Thanks for asking. HDS loved the vintage mask I had on display. One of Fred Calhoun's associates loved my glengarry with Gunn clan crest. It was a good day for the Green Manelishi.

mania:
Well
As a matter of fact I met him in Sharm el Sheikh. BTW he is a skier not snowboarder
:rofl3:

Mania
:wink: my folks are italian... i know La Bomba is a skier and i think by memory you have a snowboard :D

my hubby once had to teach a class full of bikini models... he was pretty famous for that and his only claim to fame so far :wink:

and your name is lorraine! so there! :wink:

once i ate breakfast in the same airport cafe as jim valvano...if you have to ask, don't bother saying you aren't from nc. then, later that same day i saw the entire world wrestling federation in another airport!

and i know jessica alba. her real name is mel.

you know Jessica?

Suthenbelle is an angel

You best stop with those one liners David. . .

dlndavid:
you know Jessica?

Suthenbelle is an angel
from what i hear, Jessica is Jamesons new nanny :eyebrow:

lucky Jameson!!! (and keep improving little man)

i once worked in stevie nix's house she also autographed two albums for me. ok so i'm showing some age. mark the base player from hart gave me a guitar pic with sig, and heart on it. also family friends with the locklier family.evrey year we met at a park in T.O. CA. for easter after the egg hunt and all we would play soft ball with another family that does the same every year there. heather is our pither. somewhere i have a picture of me, tommy and heather. oh yeh also shuk sammy's hand on a school field trip. close enough ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom