• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah... and I met DLNDAVID too :D

mania:
I once met Alberto Tomba. Oh and I have his mobile number. Does this count as being known internationally?
:D
Mania
i think every woman with a snowboard got Alberto's phone number at one stage :wink:

I don't know if there is a famous person like George loony or whats his name but I know this guy is a famous person who have saved my grade a hundred times already. Here in this picture...:D...

Dr%20Bill%20collage%20for%20flier.jpg

I used his weekly newpaper column for my biolab research project and the teacher said his writing is considered a peer response source and a journal and can be use in my research project. So without going to my library, I can use his source, provided I give him full complete credit!

P.S. No I'm not crazy, I am currently doing a project on octopus for my biology class at USF and I'm looking his journal for references as well as other sources. Anyways, back to my project. :shakehead

Well... if we're counting dr bill :wink:

Here's 2 very famous SB'ers - Dr Bill and Moonie :D

dr-bill-moonie.jpg

Rob, if you've read my journal of my OW class, you should know I can find something funny to say about almost anything.

The chapter on dressage is on the correct assignment of blame. It is never the rider's fault, so it must be the trainer's, the barn's, the shoer's, the saddle's, or the horse's. Somehow I managed to say that in about ten pages, something which would not surprise my husband.

I like to say funny things too, :D but they usually get me in trouble :shakehead

I'm actually Jessica Alba. :D

dlndavid:
I like to say funny things too, :D but they usually get me in trouble :shakehead
私は1 ラインの冗談を言う :D

howarde:
私は1 ラインの冗談を言う :D

I would say something in Vietnamese, but its too explicts to post here :D. I don't think my heart can take it. I'll be laughing like this in the library -->:rofl3:

RoyN:
I don't know if there is a famous person like George loony or whats his name but I know this guy is a famous person who have saved my grade a hundred times already. Here in this picture...:D...

Dr%20Bill%20collage%20for%20flier.jpg

I used his weekly newpaper column for my biolab research project and the teacher said his writing is considered a peer response source and a journal and can be use in my research project. So without going to my library, I can use his source, provided I give him full complete credit!

P.S. No I'm not crazy, I am currently doing a project on octopus for my biology class at USF and I'm looking his journal for references as well as other sources. Anyways, back to my project. :shakehead

I think DrBill is very famous...and infamous....and you name it! if you don't believe me...just ask him! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom