• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you mean famous or infamous....some people accidently forget a few letters while trying to type fast.........BTW, my wife thinks I'm infamous.........

Try a search for "Mike Ault Oracle" and you tell me.

mikerault:
Try a search for "Mike Ault Oracle" and you tell me.

Its a miracle...er...I mean "Oracle"!!! :D

WOW! That is a lot of books you've written! You are very famous in DB circles!

I am not famous though I have smoked a joint with Chris Isac in Amsterdam back in 1993, got propositioned by Liberace in 1981 (yuck) I was 20. Dated a famous female musician before she became famous. Swapped lies with Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton while in Sarajevo back in 1997. Shook hands with the "Gipper" Ronald R. back in 1984 and had lunch with the peanut farmer Mr Jimmy C. in Manaus Brazil 1997. There are more semi-famous people on the list but I am just a simple man from the deep swamps of Louisiana

Mauifish:
I am not famous though I have smoked a joint with Chris Isac in Amsterdam back in 1993, got propositioned by Liberace in 1981 (yuck) I was 20. Dated a famous female musician before she became famous. Swapped lies with Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton while in Sarajevo back in 1997. Shook hands with the "Gipper" Ronald R. back in 1984 and had lunch with the peanut farmer Mr Jimmy C. in Manaus Brazil 1997. There are more semi-famous people on the list but I am just a simple man from the deep swamps of Louisiana
:D haha
I actually ran into (literally) and knocked over Willie Nelson at a night club in Austin Texas. Color me embarrased. Claim to fame?

freediver:
:D haha
I actually ran into (literally) and knocked over Willie Nelson at a night club in Austin Texas. Color me embarrased. Claim to fame?
Coool:D
I used to live a few miles from Willie when I lived in Pukalani Maui, used to see him at the local watering hole in Makawao, he brought that blonde Simpson girl and her hubbie to his favorite hang out down the road, they did say hi to me:D It was right after they finished filming "Dukes of Hazard" My girlfriend at the time was teaching Willies son in high school at that time. Yes I know--- who cares---

I met George Burns, once. I was walking through the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport on my way to being stationed in Japan. He was walking down a quiet, mostly empty concourse. I said, "Hello, Mr. Burns." He drew himself up and peered down at me, extended his big ol' paw and shook my hand, and said, "Well hello there, young feller!" Very cool....

My mother usually calls me by my brother's name, then the cat's name, then my dad's name, and finally gets MINE right. LOL

Fish_Whisperer:
I met George Burns, once. I was walking through the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport on my way to being stationed in Japan. He was walking down a quiet, mostly empty concourse. I said, "Hello, Mr. Burns." He drew himself up and peered down at me, extended his big ol' paw and shook my hand, and said, "Well hello there, young feller!" Very cool....

My mother usually calls me by my brother's name, then the cat's name, then my dad's name, and finally gets MINE right. LOL

hahaha:D My Mom has 5 sons close in age, she would get our names mixed up now and then. I remember once when my youngest brother Tony was @ 2 years old. My Mom was walking around the house going from room to room like she was searching for something, after @ 10 minutes of pacing back and forth she blurted out to me and my brothers "have you seen Tony???" I looked at her with bewilderment and said " Tony is right there on your side, you are holding him" Tony was hanging on to Mom just smiling enjoying the ride!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom