Any Dacor Sport II Mask Owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlwalke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I have a real tought time finding a mask to fit my face. I presently use a Dacor Sport II Mask that fits very well - even with moustache and 5 O'clock shadow I have almost no leakage. I'd like to try some other masks however. Maybe something with better peripheral vision, or maybe just a backup mask with a different aesthetic. Anyhow, if anyone hear has used a Dacor Sport, perhaps you have also used other masks that fit OK on your face and these would work for me also. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

Have you tried the Cressi-sub's BIG EYES mask? I've had great reviews from my dive buddies, or the Scubapro Microframe.

>>Have you tried the Cressi-sub's BIG EYES mask? I've had great reviews from my dive buddies, or the Scubapro Microframe.<<

Yeah, my impression was big eyes for a big face. At least for me, it was too wide. I hope they make one for a narrower face however, as I love the expanded visual field.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom