Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there Rockn'

Just wanted to say "Welcome to the board".

Good music. I bought the album off your web site.

Hey guys. I have updated my profile. Feel free to check it out. All I wanted to do was dive while I was out of town, but thanks for the support. Good to see what kind of divers on on this site. That is exactly why I asked for specifically girls. Because its always rude guys like you that respond. No thanks to that. How about instead of being a parasite to all the forums, you either say something helpful and constructive or not say anything at all.

Nicely done, Seababe. Welcome to the board.

No beach diving in Jax at all. The St. John's river flows north out into the ocean and mucks up the vis at the beach 99.9999999% of the time. Plus is only sand right off the beach so the bad vis keeps you from seeing "nothing". Can go off shore. Have some decent artificial reefs. Like Palatka said... Atlantic Pro Dive would be the one to call.
Yup - and it only took 32 responses to answer a simple question - but I see you are going to bag Jax (which does have some excellent diving but its 12 - 24 miles offshore)

MUCH better diving a few hours south in Jupiter - but if its shore diving you are seeking, the Boynton/Del Ray or Ft Lauderdale areas are pretty good - one of the best shore dives is the Blue Herron Bridge in Riveria Beach (near West Palm) - you just have to do it at slack tide.

Such entertainment I've been missing! Oiy! :popcorn:

Welcome to SB, Roknseababe! When you find yerself on the west coast between St.Pete and Sarasota, check and see if I'm taking the boat out. Of course, I'm still waiting for the water to go above 70 F. And maybe MissDirected will get the Beamer out of the garage and come join in!

But sorry, I have to limit the heavy metal on board. Still nursing concussions from my head banging days long, long ago...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom