Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This "chick" actually put all of you in your place who needed it. Get out from in front of the computer, stop playing with your regulators and actually dive. Then you will not have time for stupid comments that make you sound like a social moron. Kudos to all the folks on the board who tried to help this person out, even if she may not be who she says, so what. Scuba divers are portrayed as friendly helpful people, you would not get that feeling from some of the comments on this thread.

Well, I am back on the board after being out of town this weekend on the road. Thanks for all the welcomes. Can't wait to get down to Florida and actually get in the water. I assure everyone that that picture is actually me. I am in a band and that is one of the pics from our most current photo shoot. If anyone wants to they can check out our page at MySpace.com - HALOSCRIPT (N3W SONGS) - ATLANTA, Georgia - Rock / Metal / Alternative - www.myspace.com/haloscript. We are actually coming through Florida for a week or so next week. If anyone wants to catch a show! I saw several people saying they knew of some good shore dives. Feel free to share because when we are on the road we stop just about everywhere. Lots of opportunities to jump in different places. Thanks!

This "chick" actually put all of you in your place who needed it. Get out from in front of the computer, stop playing with your regulators and actually dive. Then you will not have time for stupid comments that make you sound like a social moron. Kudos to all the folks on the board who tried to help this person out, even if she may not be who she says, so what. Scuba divers are portrayed as friendly helpful people, you would not get that feeling from some of the comments on this thread.

And thanks to you! I really appreciate all the people who saw this post for what it really was. A real female diver trying to get out, find buddies, and dive. Nothing more. Wouldn't mind meeting up with buddies of either gender if they are cool like this one. :)

You should take your own advice. :popcorn:

ucfdiver,

Don't make me come to Burger King and knock the fries out of your hands.

Welcome to the board!

After looking at your profile and pic, your screen name describes you very well! Rockin!

ucfdiver,

Don't make me come to Burger King and knock the fries out of your hands.

You better listen to ucfdiver. He doesn’t play around; he will dive with you and have the officials arrest you after the dive. :rofl3: Who knows what he will do at a Burger King. :bomb:

Nice try but I don't don't think she would be interested in you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom