Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Around Sarasota and up and down the coast. And thanx for taking a look at our site Muddiver! Glad you like it.

Around Sarasota and up and down the coast. And thanx for taking a look at our site Muddiver! Glad you like it.

Being a Nine Inch Nails, Filter, Rob Zombie, and Marilyn Manson kind of guy, I like it as well. :wink:

Being a Nine Inch Nails, Filter, Rob Zombie, and Marilyn Manson kind of guy, I like it as well. :wink:

Suddenly I feel like listening to some NIN. Especially after watching this three year old nephew of mine all day AGAIN. Wow.

Good luck is right about diving the Mighty O in Jacksonville since the Mighty O is in Pensacola, 360 miles away. :confused:

It's actually quite a bit farther by boat. You can shave a few days off of the trip by taking the canal through Okeechobee, but then you'd miss the Keys. I was thinking about running an Oriskany trip this summer, but when I calculated the cost of fuel and the rest of the expenses it came out to just over $172,000.00 a person.

so, why don't we get chicks digging chicks in PPD forum? *scratches her head*

Well this sure clears up a lot. The first inking came when you started inking up your carcass. Most people, though, tend to turn goth in their early teens instead of waiting until they're in the 40's. But hey, better late than never.

It's actually quite a bit farther by boat. You can shave a few days off of the trip by taking the canal through Okeechobee, but then you'd miss the Keys. I was thinking about running an Oriskany trip this summer, but when I calculated the cost of fuel and the rest of the expenses it came out to just over $172,000.00 a person.
Your boat would stand a good chance of grounding right now. It would be perfectly safe stuck in the mud until the locals figgered out it was there and had something else to shoot besides everything else up there. It would boost the local economy with all those tour groups driving in just to blast away, and sales of Skoal, Budweiser, and deep-fried pork rinds would go off the charts.
Yacht deliveries from one coast to the other have to do the long haul south. Not quite to the Straits of Magellan.
You could ship your boat to Pensacola via FEC/CSX maybe cheaper than the gas to drive it there. Big hassle though.

so, why don't we get chicks digging chicks in PPD forum? *scratches her head*
You can thank me for that - all the time my guys and I spent over in the PI permanently heteroized it. Sorry for that.
But a lot of people don't realize that I am actually a hot chick living in Jacksonville.

Wow I checked out the profile pic of Roknseababe. I would be even more suspicious now. It looks like a picture you could use for one of those dating sites from vegas. WOW hot looking but is it really her. Or did she borrow it from some other web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom