Any chicks in Jacksonville, Fl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You better listen to ucfdiver. He doesn’t play around; he will dive with you and have the officials arrest you after the dive. :rofl3: Who knows what he will do at a Burger King. :bomb:
Ya, I'll take you diving and get your butt thrown in jail!

Go easy now. All Yankees aren't bad. Being a Michigan man myself I'm used to the OSU crowd. They aren't all bad but many struggle with anger management issues and a medical condition called "Big Game Choke-a-phobia".

RoknSeaBabe, U just may want to start threads more often :wink: You seem to have a knack for it :D

:popcorn:

Being a Michigan man myself I'm used to the OSU crowd.

One and the same. Over rated conference. God Bless the SEC. Go 'Dores!!!!!

Bus (living in enemy territory)

RoknSeaBabe...Wanted to jump in and say welcome to the board. Seems the posting got off to a bad start for you, but it looks like it finally turn around....Only too what 50 posts?

If you have any questions about diving in the Florida Keys, don't hesitate to drop us and email/pm or give us a call.

Hope ya'll have a great tour!!

Good Diving/Hunting,

Ben,

Be nice to him, we own that school now, Clause 121.
"O(su)" and nine :) Playing teams like Kent State just doesn't prepare you to play ANYONE in the SEC.

Oooof...that's rough!

How do you make Ohio State cookies? put them in a bowl with an SEC team and beat them for three hours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom