(Another) New in Town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once again thanks for all of the input and links. I am sure I will be running into a few of you in the near future.

I gave Keith at Bamboo Reef a call and I will be heading out to Monterey this weekend. Set up a couple dives on Sat (with 7mm suits) and a drysuit course on Sunday. So I am going to keep my fingers crossed that the weather and ocean conditions are favorable. I'll give a post-dive report when I get back and let you know what I think.

I am getting giddy with excitement :D

So when I see keith on Saturday I'll know that the guy he is with is you right? Are you doing something in the morning or afternoon??

We should be going out Sat morning... now I am not 100% sure if it will be Keith taking me out, it may be one of the other instructors at the shop.

I'll be the guy showing up in what is probably the only Dodge P/U with Texas plates in Monterey. I'll ask around at the shop for you.

-Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom