Another new diver question!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake, I was cold just watching you after our dive. BTW we need to do it again.

Jeff, I think Ive been logging a constant 46 deg. this winter. Even in the drysuit, after about an hour in the water holding real still attempting to take photos, I get a bit chilled. Either way you do it though, diving here is great, and so are the people you'll meet. Except for Doug, stay away from him!!!!! He's a bad influence. He'll tell you where to get cool gear at great prices, then you'll realize that you have no more money, but really cool gear! Welcome to the board, welcome to Washington and Welcome to the wonderfully expensive world of DIVING!

girldiverllc:
During the hot summer, however, there are times when I WISH I had a wetsuit on.

I second that! I dive dry right now, but I'm thinking of getting a 7mm for those warm summer days. Maybe a semi-dry? C'mon up!

it sure is nice to not have to completely strip down in the windy cold parking lot to drive to the resturant after diving a drysuit

Back
Top Bottom