Anilao Trip Photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman:
The Colorful Reefs...

059xv9.jpg

Ed.

Is that a sea snake up there?

Wow again Ed

clgsamson:
really glad you had a great time diving in the most underrated diving area in the Philippines.

@Mike - he stayed in Balai....He had Twin Rocks all too himself:D

The pleasure is all mine, Caloy! I'm glad to be able to dive there. :wink:
Yup! I was staying & diving with Balai. Great resort and service. By the way, I only did one dive at Twin Rocks. :D

Ben - It is a sea snake! :wink:

Ed.

The Underwater Monuments...

048wu6.jpg

050bj5.jpg

053os8.jpg

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
All those shots are taken with my new G7 & Z240 strobe! :wink:

Ed.

O.k. Ed, I've got the same camera and uwcase but certainly didn't think anything like those shots could be taken with the G7 underwater. Amazing job. Obviously you've got a lot of experience with uw photos. Please share how you modified the canon case for the lenses as I would like to try the same. What kind of tray do you use for the case and strobe.

Thanks.

Pinay_Diver:
Wow-wow-weeeeeeee...Amazing photos, Ed! More please :D

Thanks Pinay! :D

Ed.

jbb:
O.k. Ed, I've got the same camera and uwcase but certainly didn't think anything like those shots could be taken with the G7 underwater. Amazing job. Obviously you've got a lot of experience with uw photos. Please share how you modified the canon case for the lenses as I would like to try the same. What kind of tray do you use for the case and strobe.

Thanks.

Hi Jbb!

Thanks! Majority of the macro shots are taken with G7 and all of the WA are taken with the S80. I'm using the Inon grip base and arms. Will PM you the info. :wink:

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom