Anilao Trip Photos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots, Ed. Could you get a little closer next time? Also, I think you meant, contains nudiety.

kapula:
You mean you don't have any stacked macro lenses? Quite some work g7 can pull out in capable hands :)

Kapula - I used it with 2 stacked UCL165 lenses! :wink:

Ed.

Beautiful pics Ed! Great job with your new camera.

jigo:
Great shots and good finds Ed. have been diving anilao for years but have yet to see the first and second one. got a pic of the third one but could not identify it. do you know what type of chromodoris that is?

Hi Jigo!
Thanks for the kind words! I believed the 1st one is called, Thecacera Picta (or Pikachu), the 2nd is, Hypselodoris Emma and the 3rd one is, Chromodoris Joshi. I guess I was lucky enuff to see them. :)

GNouer, Alcina, Larry & Dennis - Thanks a lots for the wonderful words.
Alcina - I'm definitely happy with the my new rig. :wink:
Larry - I'll try my best to get just a bit closer, the next time. :)

Ed.

Ed, which housing do you have? My understanding was that the Canon probably wouldn't accept Inon and Ikelite says the lens to port distance negates add ons on their housing. Looks pretty good to me.

My Xploration Journey Continues...

f049cp2.jpg

f053fc8.jpg

f050yf4.jpg

f054pc8.jpg

m013tr4.jpg

Ed.

Larry C:
Ed, which housing do you have? My understanding was that the Canon probably wouldn't accept Inon and Ikelite says the lens to port distance negates add ons on their housing. Looks pretty good to me.

Hi Larry! I'm using the original Canon housing, but with a bit of modification, so that I'm able to attached my macro lenses. :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom