Alternatives to getting regs serviced at LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awap:
Contact board members DA Aquamaster or JS1scuba. Either one will take good care of you and your gear.

Wow. DA Aquamaster is doing a mail order service? When did he start doing it?
How about his rate per stage?

The shop owner has never been real excited about mail order service, so I'm not sure I'd go so far as state we're doing mail order service. Although I think there is a market for it, and had planned to greatly expand the mailorder service the shop did - when I had planned to actually buy the shop.

If people ask, are not near an SP dealer and/or are having problems the local dealer can't seem to resolve I have them call the shop and make arrangements to send the reg in for service.

ScottZeagle:
I can't help you with Scuba Pro regs, but Zeagle does factory servicing for people who do not have easy access to a LDS. Our cost is probably a litle more than you would pay locally, due to the fact that we do not want to compete with the local dealers, but if you want factory service, we will do it.

Thanks,

Scott

Have you considered asking your MO service customers why they are not using the local dealer? If they just didn't know you could correct that and help the LDS. Or you may find some dealers that might need a little technical help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom