Almost complete? Just starting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You must have been moving pretty fast to get a 5 on the Tired Diver Tow.
That one kicked my ^ss, and I managed a 4. :D

you need to push, and have a cooperating buddy :wink:

head down & steam away - we left a pretty good wake apparently: the boats moored nearby moved a bit :D

Congrats, Phil! Welcome to the Club. Did you learn the secret handsake yet?

Nope, nobody has let me in on the secret yet. :11:

Finally, I'm now a TDI/SDI Divemaster. Swims were a ******! but got em done!! paper test was a dream 100%. Should get my card in a couple of weeks. Now the fun begins. I start taking my normoxic trimix class next week and can't wait for that. Through my internship for the DM cert. we dealt with 6 classes of eight japanese students with an english comprehension of third graders, very taxing too say the least. After that, dealing with that american students should be a dream! Can't wait for next year though, getting my instructor card with another group of japanese students. Here,s a BIG YAHOO for all those that have hade the leap. Oh, and for the record, I ran my @$$ off getting this cert. and never felt like somebodys slave!!!!:no So, the original RUN DMC felt more appropriate. But hey, we got our spot in the sun?:rofl3:

Congratulations!

I rewarded myself with a trip to Kona! I arrived Monday, and made 4 dives starting yesterday. Tomorrow and Friday I'll do 4 dives per day; 2 AM dives, a PM dive followed by a night Manta dive. I'll conclude Saturday with a shore dive.

:partytime:
I second that!! congratulations to everyone that has accomplished their goals and good luck to everyone that is working on something new and challenging:wave-smil

My instructor is making us take all the the DM exams in one setting. Is this a PADI requirement or just one of my instructors rules? From looking at several of the posting it appears that many of the DM's took their tests to different times. Please let me know how you have been doing your exams.

My instructor is making us take all the the DM exams in one setting. Is this a PADI requirement or just one of my instructors rules?

Not a requirement, but shouldn't be problematic. I took mine in two roughly equally divided sittings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom