Almost complete? Just starting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got 100% on my Deco/RDP, so all I have to do now is send in my application!

SharkDZ:
I got 100% on my Deco/RDP, so all I have to do now is send in my application!
Congratulations!!!

I sent my application on Aug. 11. My DM status appeared online under my profile on the 24th, I called on the 27th and asked when my card would arrive and was told it was processed that day and would be mailed out with my packet by the end of the week. I was able to access the PADI PRO section on their website yesterday. And to top it off, the check I sent for the application fee hasn't cleared my bank either. I'm told you can pay extra to expedite the process if you're in a hurry, but if not, don't expect anything for at least 2-3 weeks. Seems it's just a matter of hurry up and wait.

My swims are done. I got a 5 on the float and a 5 on the tired diver tow. Haven't seen my scores for the 400 and 800.

Did all but one of my 20 skills tonight. Didn't have a buddy to do the air depletion skill. I only got a 3 on CESA, but 5s on almost all the others.

All I have left is the air depletion and my equipment exchange. I have a class to DM on Saturday, so I should be able to knock those two out then!

You must have been moving pretty fast to get a 5 on the Tired Diver Tow.
That one kicked my ^ss, and I managed a 4. :D

I just finished a pool session with an OW class, their last before their ocean dives
this weekend. It was my first as an actual DM. :)

I thought the tired diver tow would be the easiest of all the skills but it can be really tough depending on where you are and how big the person is you're towing.

I have my first DM job in the morning with a OW pool session. I can't wait!

Congratulations Phil!!! you're almost there!! good luck with your class today! let us know how it goes

Congratulations Phil!!! you're almost there!! good luck with your class today! let us know how it goes

I ended up missing the class yesterday, Mike already had them in the pool at 11 when I called to check in. He normally doesn't get to the pool until 1 or so.

But I made it today!

The equipment exchange was a piece of cake! Just one small snag -- I made Mike buddy with me for the exchange and I forgot that he dives with no weight! OOPS! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'M DONE! :dancingsnoopy:

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom