All you Texans post here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone here from Austin? (My significant other just got certified a few months ago but she doesn't like to dive as often as I do...so I would love to find other buddies on occasion.)

Arlington TEXAS diver checking in......HOWDY folks!

But I am glad that Texas has such good air connections to the good diving areas of North America, i.e. Calf Channel Islands, Cozumel, Cent America, Carribean, Florida, North Carolina, St.Lawrence. :pilot:

Hello from Mansfield
I forgot I had joined back in January. This Texas Post is a great idea.
I agree that there should be more to share in a relationship than diving but it sure would be nice to have someone who shared the same weekend past-time. I hated leaving my Ex-girlfrind in the boat in Cozumel. Sharing the wonders of the Ocean together would have been great. She just didn't have the desire.
I live in Mansfield and dive frequently at PK, Clear Springs, etc.
I look forward to visiting more often.

Doug

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Not in Texas yet, but I'm headed to the Austin area in about a month. I'm definitely up for some diving, but am completely unfamiliar with the dive sites in the state. So if you are looking for a buddy drop me a line.

Austin area. Always up for a weekend dive. Cold doesn't matter.

Dennis Schneider

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom