All you Texans post here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in amarillo aswell. If you like diving in the much water of lake merideth or the shallow waters of lake greenbelt then you're in luck. If not then dive sites in new mexico are your closest sites. :) I haven't checked out lake mackenzie though.

wtxblaze:
Well I thought I would try this again. I'm out in west Texas, Midland looking for dive buddys. Willing to head west, east or even south.

Hey Blaze!

I was just out "near" you. I had to go to Borger a couple weeks ago. It was a short trip so no diving. Glad to see you are still kickin' out there in the desert.

Are you going to be at the New Year's Polar Bear Dive at CSSP next year? I'll be there.

I STILL haven't received my Valhalla missile silo dive shirt. I need to call Mark. Speaking of Valhalla, have you ever run into "Mary" again? :eyebrow:

Oh, and NO, I'm not trying to pick you up by responding to your post. :rofl3:

:D

your to far east anyway..lol nope never seen or heard from her again. I'll see mark this weekend and I'll ask him about it. I'll have to check and see if I can make it out there to CSSP again. There is going to be a get together for SD at anthens the 28 and 29 of this month. Hopeing to make it out that way.

Back
Top Bottom