Alert Diver (print) not included with regular DAN membership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crclark96

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A little disappointed DAN is switching their magazine subscription to their enhanced membership only -- I have a magazine rack to fill!

Any thoughts on if it's worth the extra $35 if I don't necessarily need the extra coverage or if I should look into subscribing elsewhere to get my underwater photo and dive story fix?

There really aren’t a lot of dive mags left.

U/W Photography and X-Ray Magazine are both digital only. Be modern, just read the pdf version of Alert Diver.

Moving to digital versions of dive magazines has had an interesting effect for me. When I am done and see how long it took me to finish, I realize what a tiny percentage of that big wad of wasted glossy paper I had actually been reading.

Even if I wanted, it seems I'm no longer going to be getting the print edition no matter what...

1648724741881.png

well them...

I don't want the paper magazine with my enhanced membership, I am very happy with PDF's. I don't have the space for it and rather save some tree branches.

Back
Top Bottom