The DAN Quarterly Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ready4Launch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got my first DAN quarterly magazine, and I have to say that I'm impressed. The yearly fee may be worth the 4 issues alone! Great information, great photos, great topics. I like the real stories of near-misses and incidents to maintain that constant reminder that things do go wrong.

I bought the DAN membership for the coverage, peace of mind, and the network if ever I need it. The quarterly is the cherry on top. Good job DAN!

I canceled my subscription to Scuba Diving magazine shortly after DAN enhanced Alert Diver.

I just got my first DAN quarterly magazine, and I have to say that I'm impressed. The yearly fee may be worth the 4 issues alone! Great information, great photos, great topics. I like the real stories of near-misses and incidents to maintain that constant reminder that things do go wrong.

I bought the DAN membership for the coverage, peace of mind, and the network if ever I need it. The quarterly is the cherry on top. Good job DAN!
I agree, great mag, and a deal

Be aware that via Alert Diver Online, you can read magazine articles online and share links to others can, too. I've enjoyed articles on the Flower Garden Banks and Blue Heron Bridge in fairly recent times, and they're handy references when others are seeking to learn more.

Richard.

Got my first one this week as well and was equally impressed. Lots of content.

Back
Top Bottom