Aladin Pro Ultra PPO2 Limit Setting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have an Aladin Pro Ultra and am relatively happy with it. However I have tried to find out how to change the PPO2 limit on and don't manage to; I can't even view the value to which it is set - all I know is that is is set to more than 1.4 (no alert when at 35m on Nitrox 32).
Can anyone help ?

The default ppo2 setting on the Aladin Pro Ultra is 1.5. It is not displayed anywhere on the computer screen and can only be changed..from 1.2-1.95 with the Data Talk program. So unless you get Data Talk, you're out of luck. DSAO ZG

Try your local LDS. If they sell Aladin computers they might have the software on one the store computers. If you buy from them frequently, or use them for fills or charters (they know you) then they may change it for you. DSAO ZG

Yes I tried the local Scubapro/Uwatec distributor - They were most uncooperative and on top of that didn't have a clue...
Anyway, I'll have o get it done next time I go to Europe.
Cheers

Do you have the memo mouse? You need that to access the computers other than the Smart Com series. Once you have the mouse the software is on the web at the Uwatec site. Any other Aladin users in your area that have a memo mouse might also hook you up, and when I travel I do so with the mouse and my laptop...

Back
Top Bottom