Aladin Air X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB104

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just came across an Aladin Air X dive computer. I know absolutely nothing about it, and actually can't even turn it on. I have absolutely no need for a fourth dive computer, so if anyone out there is looking for one, I'll be happy to sell it on the cheap. It is in the original case, and has the original paperwork.

aladin.jpg

It appears that some of these were recalled; specifically about 400 that were manufactured in 1995, which this was. Also, the battery, which I can assume is dead, is not that easy to change. In fact, the case is glued shut, making it quite a challenge. Uwatec offered a credit, and still may offer it, of about $350.00 towards the purchase of a newer model. If that is the case, and if anyone is planning on buying a new one, this can be used to offset the cost by $350.00. If someone wants to take the time to verity this with Uwatec, I'd be happy to sell it for $100.00, thereby saving you $250.00 on your purchase.

You must be the original owner to take advantage of the credit!

I need the wrist strap. I have one that has the plastic piece broken (where it screws into the computer). If its available I just need the strap, the serial number part is what is required to get a new unit. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom