• 45 - 54 years olf

Votes: 111 20.8%
  • 55 - 64 years old

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • 65 & over

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is a state of mind.........I state mine at 29 although it is now over 40.........lol.....I started diving at 38 and wished like everyone else I could have started at 20, but college , kids and mortgages kinda get in the way............

However folks I keep telling my wife that although I am not as good as I once was.............I am as good once as I ever was........

Another 19 days to go.....I'm another year older! I'm trying to get myself excited....the scarying this is I think I am getting down about getting older....I'm still only a baby tho....right?

Ho hum.....you guys are terrible.

Whether you 11 or 111, your still all young at heart - and I should know cause I've been putting up with you all for god knows how long!!

Only messing ! :wink:

Guess this means I've (only) got 16 years of diving left. If only I had started sooner . . .

My mind doesn't understand, that thinking like a 20 year old kid creates problems for a mid-40s body...the aches and pains associated with acting like a 20 yr. old. :eek:

Remember, little boys never grow up...their toys just get more expensive. :wink:

:) WOW! I'm happy to be in the middle of the pack. When I voted I thought I'd be one of the older people here. I also wish I had started diving earlier. I actually had more money back then. Between the kids & the bills...theres not much left at the end of the month. And if I'd started diving when I was younger, all that dive equipment might be antiques by now. :D

I very traumatically turned 30 this year (how did that happen?!? Wasn't I just 21 yesterday?) I guess now I'm old enough to know better and still young enough not to care!:gjoker:

Chicago Mermaid

41 this coming Tuesday. Although it doesn't seem possible.

Oh well, at least I *feel* 25...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom