Advice Requested - Compact Environmentally-Sealed Diaphragm 1st Stages for Travel - BM Single and Pony use.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't argue about the price. It's a very nice, compact, simple and reliable 1st stage.

Dude! - Love 'ya man, but I'm past $1.5K in the hole :oops: going down the (fancy) MK11 route and NOW you point out a buy where I could be getting ALs cheap enough to use as disposables. :facepalm:

Dude! - Love 'ya man, but I'm past $1.5K in the hole :oops: going down the (fancy) MK11 route and NOW you point out a buy where I could be getting ALs cheap enough to use as disposables. :facepalm:
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, saw title and remembered seeing this a few days ago. Was tempted myself, still kinda am actually. Dirt cheap.

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, saw title and remembered seeing this a few days ago. Was tempted myself, still kinda am actually. Dirt cheap.
No sorry required! I appreciate it. :) Had I seen anything like that price before, I would have likely jumped that way. All I was seeing was $350+ for the Mikrons. which made the MK11s only a (really) big leap. Besides, I had some items from an older hobby that I was able to part with without any remorse to mitigate things a bit.
Just making light of the vagaries of fortune in life and pulling your leg a bit. :cheers:

I’m tempted and I don’t like AL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom