Advice Requested - Compact Environmentally-Sealed Diaphragm 1st Stages for Travel - BM Single and Pony use.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I no longer have an 11T and don’t recall the weight, here is a 20ul, sealed and full of silicone with the yoke.

also a good travel weight, the 11T was about 1lb with yoke. The 11 is only open, like any unsealed diaphragm, around the main spring and gunk won’t get in and mess with any moving parts. Unsealed diaphragms can be had from many makers and some are verysmall and light weight.
Good memory. I measure the Mk11T/Yoke at 16.4 oz.

It's almost too cheap not to buy hmmmm...

Why do you have no love for AL?
No logical reason, I even have an AL outlaw for warm water but some of it goes way back to U.S. Divers days in the 70’s they were, pushy. And they are the leaders in proprietary stuff, all big manufacturers do to much of that. I acknowledge that they are good Regs, just not for me.

All good. Y'all do what you want with the thread now. :D

I am (or probably should be :wink:) committed now. 2 MK11Ts in hand and 2 MK11s on the way. Way off from where I started out heading, but c'est la vie ...

The MK11T is a beautiful reg, I'd be happy.

I am (or probably should be :wink:) committed now. 2 MK11Ts in hand and 2 MK11s on the way. Way off from where I started out heading, but c'est la vie ...

If you need kits, shoot me a DM. I'm a parts pusher by the way.

Having same models makes stocking parts and self servicing so much simpler.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom