Advice on oceanic gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Purchasing from an authorized dealer under the alliance program can mean long term savings on annual service. While you will still have to pay for labor for servicing the gear, you will not have to pay for normal service parts. This can add up over the years and can potentially make up the difference between LDS and online pricing.

Scubatoys is an authorized oceanic dealer, and a damn good company to deal w/.

Racket:
Scubatoys is an authorized oceanic dealer, and a damn good company to deal w/.

I've bought plenty of gear from them, only once had a problem. I ordered a weight bag and they shipped me an overnight bag. I called them up, they shipped me the correct bag overnight and told me to keep the overnight bag for my trouble. Anytime I need something that my LDS doesn't carry, ScubaToys is the first place I look.

I use lots of Oceanic gear and it's great. I have:
3 Delta 4 regulators -- I REALLY LOVE my Delta 4's! :D
Air XS2 inflator integrated octo
Pro Plus 2 computer
Atom 2.0 computer
Probe BC
Boots
Snorkel

My girlfriend and I have lots of oceanic gear and we have never had an issue with any of our stuff. We dive cold water and do alot of wreck and drift diving. You can find an oceanic dealer almost anywhere in the world and thei service and support are top notch.

I dive:
Delta 4/ FDX 10/ Slimline 2
"Deluxe" Pro Plus 2
Excursion
V12 Vortex fins with bungees

She dives:
GT3/ CDX5/ Slimline 2
NAVCON Veo 100

elim

Back
Top Bottom