AA just cancelled my flight to Coz 7/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They have a live band on the Ultramar ferry!
And that is what I liked about the ferry that got blown up. Peace and quiet.

I can beat that.

We were boarded (AA) but had to wait for over an hour for them to clean up a fuel spill on the tarmac, caused by a faulty shut-off valve.

Of course, we arrived in DFW nearly 1 1/2 hours late, ran through the airport, only to have them shut the jetway door in our faces. Well, that's an exaggeration - we were standing at the counter.

Next flight was in 4 hours.

They are a foul collection of humans.
I don't know that they're any worse than most of the airlines, but I will never, ever forgive them for bumping my arthritic mother out of a transcontinental business seat into coach, and bestowing her with a $300 voucher. It was a frequent flier ticket, but still! What's the least that upgrade could cost, over Christmas? $1500?

AA cancelled one of our flights on 7-31-20

When we re-booked on another flight on the same day that we were notified of the cancellation, AA would not seat my wife and I together, nor would they honor our first class tickets (they put us in coach for same price as first class). I spoke to several managers at AA and got the same response from all of them -- "TOO BAD FOR YOU!"

American Airlines is a foul collection of sub-humans.

Oh, how I long for Delta Airlines to start serving Cozumel again......

AA cancelled one of our flights on 7-31-20

When we re-booked on another flight on the same day that we were notified of the cancellation, AA would not seat my wife and I together, nor would they honor our first class tickets (they put us in coach for same price as first class). I spoke to several managers at AA and got the same response from all of them -- "TOO BAD FOR YOU!"

American Airlines is a foul collection of sub-humans.

Oh, how I long for Delta Airlines to start serving Cozumel again......
That SUX and I'm not sure that's legal. I would look into this a bit further...at worse, they owe you $$ back for the difference in fares.

Unfortunately... AA gave us a "take it or leave it" choice. We could have cancelled and taken a full refund, but there were no other reasonable choices for airlines or flights. I suppose that we could have put together some convoluted series of multiple flights on various airlines to get to CZM, but at some point you just bend over and take it.

Unfortunately... AA gave us a "take it or leave it" choice. We could have cancelled and taken a full refund, but there were no other reasonable choices for airlines or flights. I suppose that we could have put together some convoluted series of multiple flights on various airlines to get to CZM, but at some point you just bend over and take it.
We booked to CUN for August...down on United return on Delta. We always wanted to try the bag drag...I would have taken the credit and booked through CUN...maybe you still can?

I would have taken the credit and booked through CUN...maybe you still can?
Next time I will definitely fly Delta to CUN. We did the bag drag once, and it wasn't pleasant, but I'm not flying American or United ever again.

We did the bag drag once, and it wasn't pleasant
Travel is often an adventure and should remain so, within limits not including what AA did to you. The bag drag is not a bad one.

Next time I will definitely fly Delta to CUN. We did the bag drag once, and it wasn't pleasant, but I'm not flying American or United ever again.
You can always save yourself from the indignaties of flying in the post Covid reality and drive
Screenshot_20200716-214931.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom