A whispered question - A good Hamburger in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if he is still there try the burgers at the stand next to Villa Las Anclas, all the others are great too!
:blinking::blinking:

"Horse meat is the culinary name for meat cut from a horse. It is a major meat in only a few countries, notably in Central Asia, but it forms a significant part of the culinary traditions of many others, from Europe to South America to Asia. The top eight countries consume about 4.7 million horses a year.

Mexico
As of 2005, Mexico was the second largest producer of horse meat in the world. It is used there both for human consumption and animal food."
Horse meat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lemme just say after the horror sites DD was posting I would be happy to find out it was ONLY a horseburger. I might swear off and go for the Filet of Fish.....

I suppose that horse, donkey, and mule meat is edible enough, viewing them in the natural order of life. Riding horses, using mules for pack, and developing the mule for both were our artificial ideas, with the zebra being untrainable I think. We've done the same with cattle, finding them to better for eating than riding, better for pulling than carrying.

Adding nothing to the discussion: Guy owns a Zebra just south of here. Bought it for his daughter. We stopped the other day on the interstate and took some pictures. (After I drove 20 miles on the back roads to find I couldn't get any closer to the zebra. No one has mentioned making burgers out of him....

Adding nothing to the discussion: Guy owns a Zebra just south of here. Bought it for his daughter. We stopped the other day on the interstate and took some pictures. (After I drove 20 miles on the back roads to find I couldn't get any closer to the zebra. No one has mentioned making burgers out of him....
Maybe I hear wrong about zebras. Never tried. We have a surplus of horses that cannot be sold in Texas, donkeys being abandoned, and of course the feral herds.

Maybe I hear wrong about zebras. Never tried. We have a surplus of horses that cannot be sold in Texas, donkeys being abandoned, and of course the feral herds.

See now you hit on something. Around here people complain about feral cats dumping in their flower bed. Now I can say, be glad you don't have a donkey crapping in your yard......

Enough, enough! Let's talk about another burger....does anyplace make a really good black bean burger? I HATE BEEF! (Sorry all you carnavores:depressed:)

There is a big yellow "M" on a building along the water front, or were those golden arches? I only ever saw teenage pod people entering it though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom