A whispered question - A good Hamburger in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parrilla Cozumel & they deliver from 11am-11pm!

Seasta, if you guys were in town, I'd say the best burger was whereever John took it off the grill! :kiss2:

So from all the posts it looks like Hogtown's burger has gone way down hill.....

What are Blue Angels restaurants hours etc? Would love to eat dinner there one night when we are there next June.

So from all the posts it looks like Hogtown's burger has gone way down hill.....

What are Blue Angels restaurants hours etc? Would love to eat dinner there one night when we are there next June.
Oh, that might have just been me bashing the Hogtown burgers, and you know how I go on at times. It wasn't bad; it just wasn't good or real.

Best time to eat at Blue Angel is arrive well before sundown and enjoy that with your meal, but I don't know the hours. Good food tho.

Yeah I have been wanting to go there and check out the place.....keep trying to convince my wife to go no AI and stay there, but she isnt a diver and wont have it! :(

Enough, enough! Let's talk about another burger....does anyplace make a really good black bean burger? I HATE BEEF! (Sorry all you carnavores:depressed:)

As much of a sacrilege as this may sound, in our travels throughout the Carribean, the best veggie burger we have found is at a Margaritaville. Since we regularly dive the Yucatan mainland, we always get one at the M'ville inside the Cancun airport on the way back home. We have also had them at the airport in Jamaica, and since M'ville is a franchised chain, there has been a consistency between the two locations (trying to remember if we have had one anywhere else). Have to admit we have not been to the island since the M'ville opened over there, but one could assume a similar product.

Plus, they have great French Fries!

:crafty:

Another pet peeve. :mad: French Fries should be potatoes that are French Cut and fried. What we usually get is mashed potatoes formed to shape with some glue to make them look similar, then fried.

As much of a sacrilege as this may sound, in our travels throughout the Carribean, the best veggie burger we have found is at a Margaritaville. Since we regularly dive the Yucatan mainland, we always get one at the M'ville inside the Cancun airport on the way back home. We have also had them at the airport in Jamaica, and since M'ville is a franchised chain, there has been a consistency between the two locations (trying to remember if we have had one anywhere else). Have to admit we have not been to the island since the M'ville opened over there, but one could assume a similar product.

Thanks for the info ibj40! We've never been to Margaritaville in Coz and may need to stop in this time for a veggie burger and check to see if the French Fries are real and not formed mashed potatoes. I'll let DD know!

islanddream

Another pet peeve. :mad: French Fries should be potatoes that are French Cut and fried. What we usually get is mashed potatoes formed to shape with some glue to make them look similar, then fried.

Unless they are peeling them, and then re-gluing the skins to the ends, I'm pretty sure the French Fries at M'ville are the real thing.

And damn, now it's making me want to schedule another dive trip, just to make sure!

:wink:

i heard a fellow say that Las Palmas near the plaza had the best burgers in town. Kind of odd since I never eat burgers in Mexico. Let me think, no I never eat burgers in mexico. Hoever he is a regular and eats a burger there every visit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom