A whispered question - A good Hamburger in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With all the whispering I had to come check in...Dang, you really ARE just talking about hamburgers!?

Aint been to Coz in a couple yrs but last trip the Hog place between town and Casa del Mar had some good burgers. Thick American type that first time visitors with us liked. I strayed from it but they were barking with delight!

Aint been to Coz in a couple yrs but last trip the Hog place between town and Casa del Mar had some good burgers. Thick American type that first time visitors with us liked. I strayed from it but they were barking with delight!
Ugg! :( That's the one I criticized early here for their some-beef patties. Eating outdoors, overlooking busy Melgar, the docks, the bikinis, and the $1 beer all help, but it's not a good burger.

The hamburger lovers in our group insisted on going down to Bob Marleys. I had conch and it was kick-butt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom