A whispered question - A good Hamburger in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No question about it, Money Bar!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

BOB's burgers are very good. Located on Juarez bet. Aves. 5 & 10 across from & a little bit west of the San Miguel church.

Palmeras?

When I put Palmeras into Google translate it comes out >>

100119-dennys-hmed-2p.jpg

What the heck???

I'm actually just kidding, I've eaten there more than once, sometimes you just need what they be offer'n.

But Palmera's menus are too crazy!

I'm actually just kidding, I've eaten there more than once, sometimes you just need what they be offer'n.

But Palmera's menus are too crazy!
I wouldn't go out of the way to eat there but their burgers were all beef for the same price as imitation burgers at Hogtown. Nice place to stop in after a day on the peninsula. We might have eaten in PDC but the next ferry was leaving in 5 minutes so we jumped on it.

I like to people watch from there while eating. The local police force who directs traffic when people are coming off the ferry is worth the price of admission all in itself. Whistle happy would be an understatement. :D

Watching the police shift change and seeing the next police officer arrive for duty in a cab is a strange juxtaposition for me as an American and seeing every cop drive a $40,000 cruiser around. I watched them one time pull over a guy on a moped and confiscated his moped because he challenged the whistles athoratay. :rofl3:

yall, freaking me out on the 'not real beef.' What exactly is fake beef? *shudder*
"Horse meat is the culinary name for meat cut from a horse. It is a major meat in only a few countries, notably in Central Asia, but it forms a significant part of the culinary traditions of many others, from Europe to South America to Asia. The top eight countries consume about 4.7 million horses a year.

Mexico
As of 2005, Mexico was the second largest producer of horse meat in the world. It is used there both for human consumption and animal food."
Horse meat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yall, freaking me out on the 'not real beef.' What exactly is fake beef? *shudder*

I am talking about burgers made from high quality ground beef vs. the processed beef patties sold in the frozen section of the grocery store and Sam's. While the packages may claim that they are real beef patties - come on...they are processed so there are additives and fillers - and this is what alot of places use.

So again, my top picks based on "real beef" burgers are:

La Cocay
Bucaneros
Rock - n- Java
Money Bar
French Quarter (? only because I haven't had a burger there since Susan took over so I don't know how she is doing the burgers there)

I haven't had a burger at Bob's, but I bet they are good because everything I have had there has been really good!

Of course, there's always McDonald's and Burger King for cheap processed burgers! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom