a thread ALL locals should read.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu:
I think if you learn to spell first, we may understand what you are trying to say?

I missed this thread the first time around.

I thank the recent commentors for bringing it up again, if only so I could see this guy's post. I sometimes feel the desire to correct someone's grammar or spelling. I thank ShakaZulu for showing all just how jerky it looks. Thanks!

The guy's not even from New England. He's not even from New York or New Jersey. He must have gotten lost or something.....

Oh yeah, artificial reefs are good! :D

Haha
wow who dug this ole thread up..
but there i see dave has my back...
i can always count on dave :)

dbg40:
Although this is WAY late......Thank you VERY much for correcting Ray. Im sure he not only thanks you for pointing out any spelling errors, but also for being an as sh ole as well. As we all do. Im sure your mother is very proud of you. "I" however, think you're a mean spirited SOB. Thank you, come again.

Shaka is actually a decent board member, I think it was an attempt to poke a little fun. I think it came across wrong and took a turn for the worse. Just my 2 cents, but what do I know I think Kevin Federline seems like a decent guy.

A few limpet mines and Battleship Cove could be your new dive site.

yeah.. i think id rather see in in a little deeper water tho

There is an atrificial reef made of old tires of the coast of Yarmouth. It is on fairly shallow water ~30'

ScubaNorth:
Shaka is actually a decent board member

Ya, for a frustrated 7th grade English grammer teacher, who probably lives in his mothers basement. What a jerk!

STay aWay frum us'uns here on da East coAST, u duFFUS. IF wew wanted to speak da Queens English, we woodnt a kicked da Kings arse 200 years ago.

There! Put that in your bong and smoke it, you left wing, left coast, spelling Nazi. I clean my nose in your general direction! :mooner:

So harsh. God, Country, Branch, Unit, Platoon, Squad, Coast (Left or Right), that is the natural order of loyalty. Paul I think you missed the point, spelling is very important in diving. If you mistakenly think you are heading up when the sign clearly says down you may bump your head on the bottom. I also must keep an open mind as my family wasn't here 200 years ago we were still trying to grow taters on the old sod.

You used "Spell Check" on that post, didn't you?

Good boy. We're all so proud of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom