A list of lakes. Who's game?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like we were diving in a bucket of Mountain Dew.

We had some fun that day. It looks more like we were diving in used anti-freeze/engine coolant!
The U/W Nav dive from shore to a point a hundred yards or so off to the right and then a 90 degree turn with another hundred yards over to the plane was fun too. It was blind flight and just silly that we actually found the plane on that dive!

Lets start making some plans for some dives early next week near Pingree park. It will have to be better than Mountain Dew engine coolant!

Anyone doing any diving this weekend?

I might be up for a dive this weekend. It would have to be 1/2 day, I've got things to do.

Maybe start a new thread when folks plan an event. Buried in this thread a lot of people may not see it. It's not like this forum is so big that we loose recent posts to page 4 in a few hours! :rofl3:

Good to note:
[SIZE=-1]Please Note - Aurora Reservoir will be closed in 2008 on Sunday, June 29 until 3 pm and Saturday, August 2 until 3 pm.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Divedoggie,
Tanks for the effort on the 50 Lakes. My buddy and I are also interested is more High lake like Chambers area and Red Feathers area. My buddy and I have dove the CO. mud holes also, like Carter, Horsetooth, Chatfield Res., Grand Lake, Lake Granby, Glendo and the worst ever was the pond at the boat shop on I25 & South of Harmony, No THAT SUCKED! What does it take to hook up with you and other local divers here in Ft. Collins? If you are a dive Con I am guessing that you work with High Plains Scuba? Let me know how to contact you.
Tanks,
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom