http://www.diveheart.org/

A Dream Has Come True For AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
:useless:

BTW, Congratulations!
Here are a few pics from around the event in this Photo Gallery album. I wanted to get in on the diving, but this is as close as I could get, yet - considering that I started out 1,753 miles away, I closed the distance considerably.

This is Matt with Beth - one of his previous nurses who just recently took up scuba diving so she could be in the water with him, his step-mom, sister Sarah (who turned 11 that day), dad, and granddad - who backed out on going out at the last minute opening up a space for me on the chase boat.
02-Day-06.JPG

Hey all, Thanks for all the support it means a lot. It was great to see you some of you at the scuba party.

It was awesome being in salt water. It was so beatuiful down there. I can't wait to get back to it.

What will I do after this awesome dive? To dive as long and as much as I can. And I'am going to finish my life support system and I also want to do a shark dive. I would like to help other handicapped people like divehart does to dive. I would like to protect the sharks also.

Well I'll post some pics later along with a dive report when I get some time.

It was one awesome trip that I will never forget.

Well again thanks everyone for all of your support. Especially Pete and Gary. Well Pete thanks for the new name it rocks.

Matt

Excellent Matt!!! It's about time! Welcome to the underwater world. I'm glad to hear your dives were great. May many more be in your future.

Cool Beans Matt! Way to Go! So glad you got to experience the wonders of the waterworld! So proud of you! You rock!

El Orans:
:useless:

BTW, Congratulations!
I know there were two video-shooters, a sound man, a producer, etc on the dive boat both days for publicity productions, but are there no still shots of Matt in the water we can see now?

I didn't get to shoot any, but didn't anyone who wants to show...?

CBS will probably not release anything that they cannot make a few bucks on. Just the way it is. I still want to know when it will be aired.

JimLap:
CBS will probably not release anything that they cannot make a few bucks on. Just the way it is. I still want to know when it will be aired.
I thought they were with NBC? Anyway, the Producer said it'd be a few weeks, as she put it. It's possible that they won't use it at all, who knows.

The other video-shooter was not with the network, tho.

And still shots take no time to load in a gallery somewhere. Did anyone get any? I'd like to see...

Back
Top Bottom