http://www.diveheart.org/

A Dream Has Come True For AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was a person in the water taking pictures on Matts first ocean dive 11/14/06. Here is one that will be sent out to the press documenting the event.

As for the video and the Today show. They will be airing it shortly. I'll ensure to let everyone know when that date will be. Also there were two video guys working for the Today show during Matt's dives. They both had to turn in their tapes after the shoot. This is standard. The producer told me that we would have access to the video after they had edited it.

Photo3-MJ.JPG

Good Diving,

That is so awesome! It amazes me that Matt had a dream and chose to chase it. Truely an inspiration.

Matt...that's just too cool for words! I hope it was everything you imagined, and so much more!

Congratulations Matt, I’m proud of you and proud to have met you, and thanks to all the team and crew that helped you achieve your dream.

Let’s get more pictures and video up here.

Way to go Matt. So when is the next dive?

Again thank you all for the nice words. And Polly my next dive I don't know yet, I need to get my dive gear back and yet and then I'll figure that out. I know there is a lot left of my drean to finish yet. Hen's and chickens was a beatiful place.

Sincerely Matt the Aquaman :mooner: :D

Congrats Matt!

Just finished watching the segment on the Today show. You're kinda like a test pilot, you know... testing unknown systems, experiencing a new world. Reminds me alot of the astronaut's stories - you're a PIONEER! Hope this opens up a lot of possibilities for you and many others! We'll be looking for a web version of your dive log so we can keep up with your dives!

Yeah, I heard that it finally was aired. A friend called to let me know it was on. Glad they did use it...

Edit: Oops, just saw the threads on the video. Missed those earlier...

Back
Top Bottom