http://www.diveheart.org/

A Dream Has Come True For AquaMan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
OK...We just got back from Matt's second trip out. He made two dives on Hens & Chickens.

Dive 1 - 15 min. bottom time
Dive 2 - 10 min. bottom time

A very successful day for Matt and his team. Matt saw lots of coral, tons of fish, and even a baracuda. He had this BIG smile on his face the entire time.

Thanks to all his supporters and well wishers.

Good Diving,

Cool! Hens and Chix is a great spot for a first ocean dive. I can't wait to see the pictures Matt!

A Successful Dive for AquaMan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK...We just got back from Matt's second trip out. He made two dives on Hens & Chickens.

Dive 1 - 15 min. bottom time
Dive 2 - 10 min. bottom time

A very successful day for Matt and his team. Matt saw lots of coral, tons of fish, and even a baracuda. He had this BIG smile on his face the entire time.
Way to go "Col. Matt Aquaman, the Tech Diver"...!! He got a commission from the Governor of Kentucky, and he is certainly an experienced tech diver.

Sorry we couldn't find enough boats so we all could be there, so I could get in the water with you sometime, but I did what I could - more importantly, you gave it your all and mission accomplished...!! :thumb:

Nice work Matt! I can't wait to see the pictures and the video!

I know this trip has been years in the making- with lots of test dives and set backs. It's inspiring to see that you carried it through. Let's have a beer, I'd dive with you.

I've been reporing daily to some non-diving friends, and one asked me what he'll do now? More diving I suppose...??

He is truly inspirational to any & all who will notice that possibility, and it was a treat being with all the great folks the last few days.

That's great news Capt Gary... Wish we could have been there!

Back
Top Bottom