A big wave and howdy ya`ll...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
to everyone! Well it`s been quite a while since I`ve been on the board much,so I thought I`d drop a line and let everyone know that I`m still alive and finning.I went by T.L.. this a.m. to see what`s been happening and boy,the power co. got busy and cleared all the shade trees out!That`s a big bummer.It looks so bare out there now but oh well ,I guess a new self standing shade cover will be on the adgenda to buy soon.The lake is higher now than ever,about 11/2 feet from the top.Viz of coarse is around 5ft and a nippy 55 degrees.And no,I didn`t bother to get wet...Well the home remodeling biz is a bit slow right now so I`m getting my gear ready to hit it before too long.Mike is still in Florida rapping up some loose ends and should be back in 2-3 weeks which will be just about right for the my first splash of the year.Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see some of ya`ll soon!!

Who's T.P.H.....are you a regular member? :D

Where have you been, Dude? I've been thinking all the charter Swampers have left the Swamp for higher ground!

Well i`ve had my hands full working this new home remodeling biz with a freind of mine and everytime I sit down or get a free min.Something eles comes up!Welcome to my world...lol...I was working 2 jobs for awhile,one grave and one day but finally cashed `em both in and went with this h. r. one.Plus now I run the sound system at church for the 8:30 service which will work out this summer because I`m thru at 9:30 and can head for the water sooner!! yea...Good to hear from ya and I`m sure to see ya soon and tell the tiny fella I said hi...miss ya`ll ......Steve

QUOTE=Dee]Who's T.P.H.....are you a regular member? :D

I've been thinking all the charter Swampers have left the Swamp for higher ground![/QUOTE]

Hi T.P.H

I too have been keeping a low profile. Glad to see you post and
great to hear your fine. I look forward to a little warmer weather
so I too can hit the water. It's been way too long for me!
I miss seeing everyone. Hope to see you soon!!! :) :) :cheeky:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom