7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm back making the good choices again after a few lazy days of only doing the minimum LOL

Did a lovely beach walk with the girls this morning, 50+ minutes and kept the pace up so covered a lot of ground. We went a little later than usual as it was COLD here this morning. Yucky yuck yuck, I hate winter!

Here's my pack leader shot ROFL
P5250031.jpg

But the good news is that I spoke with the instructor of the class yesterday and she gave me some good pointers on how to get rid of the little donut I have on my tummy (and, yup, that's exactly what it looks like :))

AND she's going to help me start training for the VA marathons we have here in September...there's a 4-miler and a 10-miler...and I think I'm gonna do one!

Any pointers you could share?

And good luck in training for the marathons!! That's really cool. I've tried and I just wimp out. :shakehead:

i forgot to take my camera yesterday!!! need to staple it to my head i think

had a lazy saturday as i was stuck in the office but sunday hubby and i dived Kurnell so we walked from the carpark to the shore and then a few hundred meters up to the steps for our entry then a 90min dive before treking back to the car from the monument

today was 6.15am cardio.... and we were all expecting a 4klm (2mile) time trial as we hadnt had one for a while

what we got instead was at least a 6klm (3mile) untimed trial :shocked:

I didn't get over my laziness yesterday - we had our first spa of the winter and enjoyed a couple of icy beverages while lounging under the stars :)

Today I'm off to search for the big spotty fishies - whale sharks. So maybe I'll put in a few minutes of hard exercise trying to move the monster dome port through the ocean...something I haven't done in over a year LOL I am SO unfit for snorkelling!

i blame the full moon but its over now so lets all regroup and get back into it!!

today was 5.30pm kickboxing at work..... i saw a part of a male co worker that i should never ever EVER have to see! :shocked:

now im off to scratch my eyes out

Walked the dogs today- turned a 20 minute walk into a 30 or so minute walk. Can't count all the times I have to stop when the puppy is pulling. Grrr. Dropped her back of at the house and took Cody out for another (estimate) 20 minutes. Then did some crunches.

I'm not doing all I can do. Just doing what I can do right now.

I know. Lame excuse.

last night was kickboxing at work and..... well... ummm..... one of my team in very relevealing shorts and ummm, something, in fact everything moved over and something popped out! welll.. ummm.... hmmmm - well, you get the idea!!!! :shocked:

anyways today was fitball and im done for another 2 sessions!! :multi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom