7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been stinking at working out - lost the motivation. Haven't even really been eating that good either. So .... this morning - 35 minutes on the treadmill, 1.86 miles and 309 calories. Going out for a walk a bit later....

what the heck is happening... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MAKE TODAY BETTER THAN YESTERDAY!!!!!

time to pull the finger out and move your body!!!

today i have kickboxing to will report after its done

kickboxing today and about a zillion crunches.... im getting better at crunches i think :multi:

I'm taking the Special K challenge. I've been unofficially Special K-ing it for a week or so. But no positive changes in weight.

John is a pizza fanatic and he likes to stop at Taco Bell. And, if I'm hungry and with him, I get something too. I try to stick with a bean burrito, but I'm sure that's not terribly diet friendly.

Walked the dogs today- my tush is sore from all my walking but I don't think I'm doing THAT much walking. Lots of extra walks while we're in potty training for the new puppy, but that shouldn't make my tush sore. hmm.

John is a pizza fanatic and he likes to stop at Taco Bell. And, if I'm hungry and with him, I get something too. I try to stick with a bean burrito, but I'm sure that's not terribly diet friendly.

I know that there are "tricks" to eating at Taco Bell, as there are most places. Here's a little information I found online about asking for your food "Fresco style" which, I guess means they cut out the cheese and sour cream and add fresh salsa ... A comparison of foods....

Regular Meal
Burrito Supreme with Chicken: 14g fat and 45mg cholesterol
Crunchy Taco: 10g fat and 25mg cholesterol
Bean Burrito: 10g fat and 10g cholesterol
TOTAL for Regular Meal: 34g fat and 80mg cholesterol

Fresco Style Meal
Burrito Supreme with Chicken (Fresco): 8g fat and 25mg cholesterol
Crunchy Taco (Fresco): 7g fat and 20mg cholesterol
Bean Burrito (Fresco): 8g fat and 0g cholesterol
TOTAL for Fresco Style Meal: 23g fat and 45mg cholesterol

Anyhow, that might help ...... although the all fresco bean burrito doesn't change much with the fresco style. :)

Me, just home from the gym and pretty hungry. Pushed myself since I had a lazy morning catching up on CSI on the tivo. :blush:

Did 35 minutes on the treadmill. Did 1.90 miles and approximately 345 calories. Feel good and now onto more fun things. :D

We have the DishDVR and I record all CSI episodes (Vegas only), so I totally get that!

I'll have to switch to the fresco menu- they've got a bean burrito on there, I think... I'm hoping we can just stay home today. We've been doing a lot of grilling- shishkabobs, steak, fish... might do fish today. I got some wild-caught salmon at the market and froze it with those Reynolds Handy Vac bags. Those things rule!

I'm thinking Salmon, brown rice and asparagus.

Oh- wait- this is the fitness challenge thread. I did about 15 minutes walking with the puppy this morning and then an hour later took the two dogs to the post office. That's about a 20 minute brisk walk. Nothing brisk about these two, though. They did pretty good on the way back- too tired to pull and play much.

sashacody.jpg

Keep in mind, the one on the left is a 20 lb dog and the one on the right weighs in at 13. When they pull, I think it triples their body weight- lol. So I get a good arm work out.

They aren't allowed to pull. Cody (the poofy one on the left) knows better, but takes advantage of me when I'm preoccupied with the puppy. Sasha (the goofy looking one) only pulls when she hears barking dogs (trying to get away from them) or if Cody is with us- they kind of egg each other on!

Too cute those puppies!! I am still craving Quiznos .... long time craving.

Just home from the gym after dropping my husband off for his class. I was going to go scuba diving but my dive buddy had some issues with respects to her ears, so we held off. So, I went for a swim instead at the gym. Did 33 laps (just over 1.0 mile) with my swim fins on .... not sure how to log that calorically (is that a word?) but .... I feel good. :D

Alcina, I finally went to prevention.com and signed up on their health tracker. It's a MUCH better program than the Facebook application. More food choices and easier to use. So, I'm back to the digital food diary.

Just 20 minutes walking- the dogs weren't into it. I had to drag them on the second half (I walk right past the house and we stop for water- they didn't want to get going again lol).

I rented a storage unit and I packed a bunch of things into the car yesterday- I'll be going over in a bit to put everything into the storage unit. So that's some physical movement...

Thanks, Sarita, for the doggie kudos. They get a lot of attention! They also both have very sweet personalities (which can be rare for a Shiba Inu- the left dog- as they can be hard to handle and, as a result, turn into terrors). I'd still go walking without the dogs, but with the dogs I have to go walking!

Hey, All! Been super busy here and getting out for some diving over the past weekend.

Truckergirl - great that you like it! I found it pretty easy and I like being able to quickly stick my own stuff in. Not that I've made time to fill it in over the past week or so LOL

Cute doggies :D! We want more photos please.

So the weekend was diving mostly. Today I'm back in the office to catch up, but we'll head out for a nice beach walk a little later. Here's my photo from the weekend...
afscene_01.jpg

I'll try to get some more photos up in the UW Photo area sometime today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom