7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you enjoyed yesterday and today is a new day Jenny!

yesterday i had 6.15am cardio and it was just a total grind to do anything

but today was 6am boot camp... stupid people running up and down hills carrying tyres for an hour - but done! :D

this morning was 6.15am weight training with lots of squats and im pooped!!!

i cant make tomorrows kickboxing class so im thinking i might try saturday pilates.... will see how the mood takes me

Stupid neighbors woke me up this morning. They called the cops so I didn't have to! Family disputes. grrrhhh.
But, it did get me up before I could hit the snooze and decided I should run this morning, a nice light easy 2 mile run in preperation for Saturday night's 5K. Ug. It was like running with bricks on my feet. My whole body tried to refuse to cooperate while my head was enjoying the extra oxygen to the brain.
Dang sugar binges. I know that is why I am so lethargic. Gotta get that poison outa my system.

Whoa! Finally did some exercise and now I'm in serious pain. Well, gonna go sleep now!

Was really, really tired before I ever started today. Tuesday was an intense weights day that included lunges with two 20# weights. Don't ever discount lunges for working the hammies and quads.

Yesterday was a "beat you up" spin session. Hills and sprints and hills and sprints. Stand up, sit down, over and over. We only had one of the pregnant ones in the class. I told her she is a real inspiration to us and a blessing to her baby.

Today both the instructor and I agreed we were actually too tired for the class. But, about 12 people showed up so off we went. We did 45 minutes of intervals. Intervals going up hills! Afterward, one of the 20-somethings complained the session was too tough! Gave me a chuckle.

But, the scale and the vital signs are improving so it is all worth it.

Ouch, my fingers hurt while typing this message that I completed another 30 minute exercise. :yeahbaby:

Rest day for me today. Tomorrow evening a 5K. Tenatively planning a shore dive on Sunday morning and maybe a bike ride Sunday evening.

:shocked: almost a week since i checked in!!

ok, ummmmmmm..... ive done my training inc boot camp but ive fallen off the food wagon big time

so its back to the method i know works! yep, got a new food diary and starting today!

Rest day for me. I gave blood. :)
Jogged 5.25 miles yesterday with the dog, but he wasn't tired, so I biked a couple miles at his speed.. which ment he about dragged me. But he still wasn't tired! Took him to the park today where he could run, run, run. Now he's laying down. I am tired. Did the 5K a week ago Saturday, then a 4 miler and the 5 miles yesterday for a big week of running.
Was back at the nutritionist to work on my diet. So far I have lost 0, nada, zilch, in the past 6 weeks. Something ain't right, modifying the diet to more proteins less carbs. Killed that yesterday with some chocolate cake and pizza. Tomorrow is a new day. A new opportunity to eat good.

In the States at about 5500 feet altitude. Three bike rides in the hills. 13 miles, 22 miles and 11 miles;pant, pant, pant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom