7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I love bike riding. I even miss the hills a little bit.

Yesterday had another nice couple hour bike ride. This one was along a river. Guy at the bike shop said it was 36 miles round trip. Finally getting acclimated to the altitude; just in time to turn in the rental bike, do Thanksgiving and head home.

Then, finally, I'll be home just a few days before it is off to the Keys for a week of diving!:biggrin:

Cool Beans.. the keys, eh? Details please...

Key Largo, Silent World. Been to Key Largo a couple times before but this is the first time with Silent World.

Arrive on the 5th for a week. As I posted before I ripped my foot in July so this will be my first Get Wet in awhile. Plan is to spend first couple days getting squared away. Then they tell me the schedule is the Spiegel or one of the cutters deep followed by a shallow for the rest of the time. I hope weather will allow at least 2 and maybe 4 dives a day.

They sounded good on the phone and a friend was satisfied so I'm hoping for the best.

catching up after mondays post

tues i had boot camp... last one for a while - yeahhhhhh

wed i had weight training and moved up to 5kgs hand weights for the first time

thru i had kickboxing

Key Largo, Silent World. Been to Key Largo a couple times before but this is the first time with Silent World.

Arrive on the 5th for a week. As I posted before I ripped my foot in July so this will be my first Get Wet in awhile. Plan is to spend first couple days getting squared away. Then they tell me the schedule is the Spiegel or one of the cutters deep followed by a shallow for the rest of the time. I hope weather will allow at least 2 and maybe 4 dives a day.

They sounded good on the phone and a friend was satisfied so I'm hoping for the best.

Gonna be around on the 14th? Conch Christmas party at my house...

Gonna be around on the 14th? Conch Christmas party at my house...

Sounds good; but I'm only in FL for a week. Then back home. Maybe next time, eh?

Sounds good.

OTOH.. ya'll a bunch o slackers here? This is the first post here this month!!! What gives? ya'll doing the same as me? Ya know, lots of arm curls.. with drink in hand for the holidays; doing chocolate chin ups, and pumpkin pie crunches?
Anybody actually exercising? For me, I was out last week and ran 4 miles. Need to get out again. The 1/2 marathon is only 6 weeks away and I am a long way from even being close to ready. Ugh...

I put in my 1 and half hours of strength and cardio yesterday. It's been awesome losing weight and getting stronger! I lost 3 pounds this week, and I am thrilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom