7 day x 30min Cardio Challenge!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran a 5K yesterday morning then went to the church to help put up some booths for the fair coming up. Today I slept! Tomorrow am planning on riding the bike to work, weather permitting.

All the charts say I'm supposed to have gained 10 lbs by today (20 weeks prego) and I'm just below that. about 8.5 lbs up. Although the halloween candy that was left over doesn't help (they did TorT here yesterday).

I've been walking the dogs, but it's really cold now. So I'm focusing more on doing some warm up routines followed by upper and lower body standing exercises. The prego DVDs are in the mail and on their way...

well done TG... growing a baby is hard work!

so when are you due???

today i was suppose to walk at lunch but forgot my stuff at home.... idiot

Did my 20 minutes bicycle exercise.

OMG where have i been all week!

ummmm last wed i had weight training, thrusday i had kickboxing, nothing on friday but saturday claiming my diving and walking up and down that stupid hill at Shelley Beach 3 times.

monday was cardio and today (tuesday) was day 1 of boot camp. i thought it would be more brutal but i surived week 1.... just

Yeah I wonder where you have been almitywife :p

I was sitting in the thread and nobody came by to exercise so I just exercised and pretended to be everybody else, but don't have their login username. :wink:

woohooo - and how are you feeling Foxy??? congrats on starting

yesterday i had 6.15am weight trianing and today we had kickboxing... the old bod is feeling a bit worn out today but another day done!

I've been averaging 5 days a week on the treadmill - 45 mins/3.25 miles with the goal of running my first 5k next spring and I have indoor soccer on Sundays (played outdoors in the OT league last summer).

Brian, at that rate you will do awesome for your first 5K. My first almost a couple years ago still hold my personal record.
Am doing a nighttime 5K on the 15th. Should be interesting. I am a pretty slow runner, so no place finishes for me, I just do it cause it feels good! LOL

Am a bit behind for my 1/2 marathon training. Was hoping to be up to almost 7 miles by now, but have only done 5 miles once.. and it kicked my butt! Last evening I ran 4 miles with a good time (for me) and feel pretty good this morning. People are even starting to ask me if I am losing weight. Funny, my clothes are still tight.. dang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom