6th Annual after ThanksGiving Turkey Fry & CleanUp 11/29/08 Sponsored IPB ScubaQuest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list. I'll be bringing some "girl" brownies, Fritos & sunchips.

I'm also bring some stick on name tags. This way we can match up a face with a user name.

Bill

We were just cleared to make it but need 2x BC's, 2x wetsuits, 2x regulators and 4x single tanks. Our local dive shop will not be open until 10am. What time will everyone be diving and until when? We would much rather rent from down that way so we can get in the water earlier. We are located in S. Tampa and will be bringing 3 kids (3, 7, 10). What kind of food is still needed?

Whatever you think you can bring - go ahead and bring it. :) Maybe a case of water - canned food, and ?

Airtemp 59 - water surface temp 63.9 - wind S 9KTS - Temp will be climbing to about 80, winds 10-20 from the south.

See yawl up there soon - all the CBs men and all the CBs women are stirring and readying themselves towards climbing into vehicles to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom