6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was a great day.... I loved seeing old (not in age :no::no: ) friends and meeting the new ones. I brought gear but made on scene decision to not go in after seeing the surf. As I got their Walter and Nancy were geared up and heading in and I was going to wait for a Viz report. After 2 plus hours they returned and Nancy had nice Meg :D. , Congrats!!!. Walter said viz was 2-3 feet but I had to leave early to head to airport but others decicided to head in. Jamie had folks on the boneyard for some time but I left before they returned, How did everyone do???? :confused: Someone please post up a report.

Thanks to everyone who came and made it another successful SB party. And thanks to Fossilbabe (Deb) for the great necklaces she passed out, I showed mine to my son and he liked it even more, I think he will be wearing it more and he does want to come see your "Museum" of fossils:wink:

See Ya' all at the next SB Party........

Sigh boy I really feel bummed out now lol. Maybe we can have a mini party in Aug or something lol. It was just a bad weekend and after I had been waiting for this weknd for a month. Oh well. Hopefully the weather will clear out some more.

We had a great time seeing some folks we knew and many new ones. We dove Alhambra this morning and got some teeth, my wife left her bag open and lost all hers.....I have pictures from yesterday and will post them when I get a chance to resize them

well, that was a blast

it was wonderful to see old faces and meet new ones ... thanks specially to CoolTech and Kbeck for taking me out on my first Venice dive

it was wonderful to see everyone ... awesome time

The only reason I took you out is because I didn't really believe you were certified to dive and I wanted to keep an eye on you :rofl3::rofl3:

Andy, it was a pleasure to dive with you :wink:

I wish everyone could have seen the excited look on your face when you showed me your very first tooth when you found it, and gave me that big thumbs up!

Every time I tried to lose Andy, he found me again. Maybe I should swim faster next time :rofl3:

Every time I tried to lose Andy, he found me again. Maybe I should swim faster next time :rofl3:

actually, i tied your left fin to your bp, so that you kept swimming around in a huge right circle

Ok I resized some pictures; here they are..If I did'nt mention it, a great time was had by all.
walterandco.jpg

group22.jpg

hidingfin.jpg

Those pictures should be bigger, they are all in my gallery
andymedebradavid.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom