5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be showing up onsite early! I now have a full AL80 from Gibbon that won't need to be hydro'd til January. I'll be checking the first post to see what is needed and final location decision. If anybody needs anything last minute, I'll be checking pm's through Saturday Morning when we leave. How long does it take to cook the Turkeys? (Thawed Turkeys that is.) I may bring another one.

We probably will need it.Last year we had 2 turkeys and just about covered every one.On average it takes about 3-5 minutes per pound of turkey.

Hi Guys,

Speaking of water temps... what are they expected to be this weekend?

I am new to diving and I am buying a suit tomorrow. Will a 3 mil be good enough for this weekend and for the rest of the "WINTER" here in FL?

The VB bouy has been saying 68-69 for the past several days.
By the looks of the weather, I don't think that will change.

I am new to diving and I am buying a suit tomorrow. Will a 3 mil be good enough for this weekend and for the rest of the "WINTER" here in FL?
That's what I will be wearing! :D

That's what I will be wearing! :D

Hi NetDoc! I'm looking forward to meeting you Saturday.

Is there fire coral or anything like that around Venice Beach, that would require gloves?

Hi NetDoc! I'm looking forward to meeting you Saturday.

Is there fire coral or anything like that around Venice Beach, that would require gloves?
I have yet to see ANY fire coral... not even fossilized fire coral. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom