5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not yet, but I will peruse tomorrow night...well, unless you want to zip through the thread and pull out info for me, that would be greatly appreciated. :D

Colin, it was really sweet of your brother to offer to dogsit but I need to help a friend move that weekend, a single mom who is in a real pickle. So I won't be there but I know y'all are gonna have a BLAST!!!!!

What ever the water temps I am diving.
Will be there just little old me.
Looking forward to it and more tooth diving and meeting some more great people.:D
Well...

Today, I was working out the kinks in my new TransPak setup. I figured it would be a good place to work on the thing under water (except for the back and forth current of course...)

I waded past the sand bar, dropped and headed out to 18'. I hit 17' and this was the first tooth I found...

P1010002a.jpg

P1010003a.jpg

A nice new "Bob" for my collection! :D Sure! It's a 6 incher! Anyone want to give me 6-7K for this pristine tooth?

I got everything worked out, but my bioprene suit has compressed recently. I had to leave the water after 90 min. (Of course, I started with a S80 at 2000 psi)... I guess I will be layering the bioprene with a 3 mil soon :shakehead:

Looks just like the one posted on the sign , it was located on the no parking sign since Saturday January 3rd until, now, perhaps someone removed it from the sign and dropped it in the water. I am surprised it lasted this long, usually tourists/snowbirds take em, I wish all the teeth are as easy to find as that one. Congrats you have found a rare hand made fossil signed by one of the beloved fossils of venice.:eyebrow:

AH HA! I'll go through this tomorrow night (maybe sooner if training tonight goes fast) -- Comcast finally fixed things at the home dataline and we're back in business!

Don't forget to sign up on the Calendar roster list so we have an estimate of how many are coming! :D
That would require a "Calendar roster" :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom