5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

othercoast2733330071022.gif

Hi all,
Sorry I've been off post for awhile, been playing in Uncle Sam's big sand box. I may be attending as long as I can escape Uncle Sam's demobilization site and roach motel. :peepwalla: Hey DeepSeaWolf, you regularly escape from the asylum, any tips? I see your still using our rum pic. :D

Duncan!

Just talked with Kbeck about the event. We will be attending this year... yay!
Hi Guys,
I met & dived with some of you last year (cooltech,missd,frogman 5,to name a few) whilst visting and am in town for more diving while thanksgiving is taking place,would love to attend and add an international flavour to this event.
Along with finding some more teeth :D

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this!

Hey guys!! Long time, no post........yes, per Techie, we plan to join this year....diving if the weather and cold-ness permits, barring any other wild work related "emergencies".......I'm dying to properly catch up with everyone and pretend I'm not a real grown up with a real job for a few days.........

Someone please instruct me on any items that can be supplied; we all know my cooking skills are......lacking.... :D

I hope to make it , my son ...with his girlfriend will be here and my daughter with her boyfriend so maybe if all the girls go shopping the boys can go diving ....yayahoooooo, or the girls will tag along if it appears the boys might get into too much fun, I will bring a cooler of drinks.

AH HA! I'll go through this tomorrow night (maybe sooner if training tonight goes fast) -- Comcast finally fixed things at the home dataline and we're back in business!

Don't forget to sign up on the Calendar roster list so we have an estimate of how many are coming! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom