5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be bringing my Bioprene suit! That stuff rocks! Unless it's a few sizes too large. Then it gets a bit cumbersome.

Would you mind if I brought a lobster?

Howloweenonlydog.jpg

Well, you've heard of mini-lobster, right? :rofl3:

Probably make it, i'll have to check our plans for the weekend.

Would you mind if I brought a lobster?

Howloweenonlydog.jpg

Well, you've heard of mini-lobster, right? :rofl3:

And people wonder why their dogs turn on them. That's just wrong.

Walter you're funny!

Seriously, I don't want to be a pain in the tush about the dog...it's just that he is really too small to be left for the amount of time it will take me to get there, enjoy the day, and come back. I can easily just come for next year's get-together when he is big enough to leave at home for the day. I don't want to impose my doggy on my hosts and the group, it's just that I can't leave him yet.

On the other hand...if dogs are OK...the kids are going to go bonkers for Barkley!!! And for Jenny's cute doggy too!

p.s. I scoop and I go everywhere with a roll of paper towels!

I spoke to the missus and she is in, we can bring baked beans (enough for everyone). Not sure we'll use the doggie kennel service at Colin's due to the distance further south as we are coming two hours from the north to start with, but we'll look into the options.

So did we work out if we were at Alhambra or further south?

I have hosted a few SB things at my house before.. upwards of 20 people staying.. I've got a bigger place now :)

So are you saying the Turkey fry is at your house, or the play yard for the little fury babies is at your place? Me confused a little :blinking:

Is your house on a dive site :wink: Geeze Collin you should have shared that along time ago lol

I can tell from what he had in the message that the offer was to have housing for dogs and a limited number of people....

The party is scheduled to continue at the beach with shark tooth diving and turkey's to be fried...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom