5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Lil Bit... thanks for posting the one of Pete and me in front of the ScubaBoard banner. I'll use that in my cable TV show segment on the event. Hope your Mom enjoyed her first salt water dive!

Hey Lil Bit... thanks for posting the one of Pete and me in front of the ScubaBoard banner. I'll use that in my cable TV show segment on the event. Hope your Mom enjoyed her first salt water dive!
So you know, Our world reknowned chemists have come up with a first in the Dive Industry: Nitra-Zorb! When you are feeling just a tad bloated from a ponderous Nitrogen Load or you seem to be suffering from Surface Narcosis, then THIS IS FOR YOU! Just one dose of ScubaBoard's patented ultra strength Nitra-Zorb and you will be feeling better in NO TIME! Bill shot our first commercial, so hopefully we will see that soon! :D

Gee, can't wait!

So you know, Our world reknowned chemists have come up with a first in the Dive Industry: Nitra-Zorb! When you are feeling just a tad bloated from a ponderous Nitrogen Load or you seem to be suffering from Surface Narcosis, then THIS IS FOR YOU! Just one dose of ScubaBoard's patented ultra strength Nitra-Zorb and you will be feeling better in NO TIME! Bill shot our first commercial, so hopefully we will see that soon! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Another succesful turkey fry. That was the best turkey I've ever had. It was good seeing all the scubaboard folks, even a visit from Dr Bill of the west, west coast. It was a great top off of my west coast vacation, got a couple days of kayak fishing in before the fry. It was a little nippy diving in a shorty but not bad. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Funny NetDoc would mention finding a tooth on the way to the parking. I was heading that way and an older lady with a cane was stepping across the curb. I waited and she poked with her cane in the sand and slowly bent over and picked up a small tooth--she may have been slow but those eyes were sharp.

Hey, I tried Nitro-Zorb and it hasn't killed me yet!

And, DennisS... that wasn't an older lady with a cane... that was me! Collin pointed out several teeth as we walked towards my car.

My pleasure DrBill! She sure did enjoy it and I can't wait to get her out again and again. If we disappear together often enough, it just might motivate my Father to get his cert. too. We shall see.
Make sure to post a clip of the segment, I'm sure everyone will be biting at the bit to see it.
Great meeting you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom