5k to Benefit Diving Parents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those sorry little sap suckers.. ' Shootin' at the Gypsy !!!

Daisy called today..... 'said she was working her way across Northern Mexico in search of semi-tropical herbs to use in her all natural soaps ( yea right ) and expected to check in on this thread sometime by Friday and tell us if she can make it to the 5K

Daisy! :lotsalove:

So now the big kid is confused.
Should I bring my bicycle or not ??? :confused:
btw, if you people tell me 'no', I may still bring it anyway just 'cause I am thinking about it now. I would still appreciate an answer tho'.

Do what you want John...... The rest of us are bringing our toys so you can too.
I think we are just not bringing all of the kids bicycles.

Much obliged for the invite, ZzzKing. I'm in, at least for Saturday. What can I bring?

Ugh! Allergies suck! Cold weather sucks worse. Somebody have a 'smore for me while I hang out on my couch this weekend with a box of kleenex.

Much obliged for the invite, ZzzKing. I'm in, at least for Saturday. What can I bring?

Helping Rhonda with the fajita meat might be a good idea. PM her and see what she needs. Barring that, you could just be our dive slave and schlep gear to and from the water. :eyebrow:

I'm bringing six pounds of fajita meat, should I get more? TwoBit was going to bring fajita fixin's, he might need help with that. Tortillas, sour cream, cheese, salsa, the usual fajita stuff...

Rhonda

I got the fixins handled.

Vanessa, I hear ya on the allergies. I'm still going, but may end up staying dry.

Drysuits cure allergies? Who knew!

Drysuits cure allergies? Who knew!

I want to laugh; but I will refrain. My allergies hit me sometimes. I know how painful / tough they can be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom