5k to Benefit Diving Parents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our Grandson "Gable" will be joining us this weekend ( 6th grader)
Some of Ya'll have met him before.
Lets see.... his fishing tackle... wetsuit fins and snorkel... beef jerky and snacks are all packed.
Say.... is a any of thems " Chillin's " a brigin' they bicycles ???

:D

Frank.... will you and Gable be brining the rifles......I remember taking this snap shot that one afternoon in your back yard of him and the neighbor kid having a great time......did you ever replace Gypsies windshield? :D

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 32
I will bring my bicycle ...... iffin that helps. Do I count as a child?

I will bring my bicycle ...... iffin that helps. Do I count as a child?

Counting LIKE a child is not the same as counting AS a child.

Our Grandson "Gable" will be joining us this weekend ( 6th grader)
Some of Ya'll have met him before.
Lets see.... his fishing tackle... wetsuit fins and snorkel... beef jerky and snacks are all packed.
Say.... is a any of thems " Chillin's " a brigin' they bicycles ???

:D

Cool! Ryan will have someone to hang out with! (he's a sixth grader too) We will see if we can get his bike sandwiched in there somewhere with all the other gear. Are you really bringing his wetsuit, fins, and snorkel? Ryan wanted to, but I told him it would be too cold. I guess we could throw those in too, if someone else is doing it, he'll want to do it too. We'll toss in his fishing pole too.

Rhonda

Of course he is bringing mask-fins-snork. As long as the water is above 58 degrees it's hard to keep my Grand kids out of it.
I bet I can get the bike inside the RV but..... if we all decide " not to bring bikes "that would be just fine by me.
(wink wink nudge nudge say no more :wink: )

Natalie is bringing her shortie, mask, fins and snorkel. I didn't say anything to her about bicycles.

I want to still know about those rifles! :eyebrow:

I bet I can get the bike inside the RV but..... if we all decide " not to bring bikes "that would be just fine by me.
(wink wink nudge nudge say no more :wink: )

I see....

I'll mention that we can't fit it in with all the other dive equipment. Which is probably true anyway.:D

Rhonda

I want to still know about those rifles! :eyebrow:

Those sorry little sap suckers.. ' Shootin' at the Gypsy !!!

Daisy called today..... 'said she was working her way across Northern Mexico in search of semi-tropical herbs to use in her all natural soaps ( yea right ) and expected to check in on this thread sometime by Friday and tell us if she can make it to the 5K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom